COVID-19 has affected us all in many different ways. Due to the prevalence of this virus, I am taking numerous precautions which are listed below. I am available via video for both Texas and Colorado residents, and in person for those in Colorado, in accordance with state guidelines.
Office Safety Precautions
· Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
· Therapists maintain safe distancing.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
· We schedule appointments at varying intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room and to properly disinfect therapy rooms between clients.
· We ask all clients to observe the waiting room 25% capacity of 3 individuals at a time or to wait in their cars or outside.
·We ask that you will limit persons accompanying a child or dependent client to 1.
· We ask all clients to arrive until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
· Areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· Common areas are scheduled to be disinfected throughout the day.